Creating Community Change
Train With Us!
As a nonprofit, free public charter school, Scholarship Prep exists to educate and serve our students and build community partnerships. Our team of experienced educators is passionate about our trauma-informed approach to schooling, and through the CDE’s Homeless Innovative Program’s (HIP) grant, we are poised to share strategies for implementing the Community Meeting toolkit with like-minded districts, administrators, teachers, and staff!
- Join the Scholarship Prep ambassadors for monthly webinars, where we’ll dive deep into our Community Meeting toolkit with curated topics.
- Discover how the Community Meeting toolkit, our model of innovative practice (MIP), has made a positive impact on our schools and local community from SP educators, families, and partners.
- Do you share our vision for serving the underserved? Scholarship Prep’s free videoconference office hours provide a more personalized approach to implementing the Community Meeting toolkit in your classroom, school, or district.
- Learn more in-depth information about the Community Meeting toolkit, ask questions, and share ideas with us in this friendly, supportive, small group setting.
- Are you ready to take the next steps toward implementing a program that will help you identify and support students experiencing homelessness at your school? Don’t delay and book a peer-to-peer videoconference with one of our Community Meeting toolkit ambassadors.
- These one-on-one videoconferences are ideal for district leaders, school administrators, and school counselors looking for a personalized and confidential setting to discuss all things Community Meeting – best practices, overcoming obstacles, and more!
Follow Along with Us
Interested in having helpful tools and strategies delivered straight to your inbox? We would love to share more with you as we build a network of educators seeking to create community change!